Firm Advises Haus Cramer Group on the Sale of its Welcome Hotels Group
11 Nov 2016
International law firm Simmons & Simmons has advised Haus Cramer Group on the sale of its Welcome Hotels business to Terra Firma.
The Simmons & Simmons team advising Haus Cramer Group was led by Düsseldorf corporate partner Dr Michael Bormann who has been advising Haus Cramer Group on various corporate/M&A projects for many years. He was assisted by a Düsseldorf/Frankfurt based team consisting of corporate/M&A counsel Marc Urlichs, corporate/M&A supervising associate Dr Oliver Trautmann, corporate associate Patrick Rivet, real estate counsel Dr Barbara Heinrich, employment supervising associate Steffen Nguyen-Quang and antitrust supervising associate Dr Martin Gramsch.
Notes to editors
1. We are a leading international law firm with fully integrated teams working through offices in Europe, the Middle East and Asia, and bring experienced professionals to some of the most active growth markets today. Our focus on a small number of sectors means we are able to understand and respond to our clients’ needs. Our industry sectors are: Asset Management & Investment Funds, Financial Institutions, Life Sciences and Telecoms, Media & Technology (TMT). We also focus on the E&I market, in particular through our international projects and construction teams. We have a track record for innovation and delivering value to clients through new ways of working.
2. Simmons & Simmons is an international legal practice carried on by Simmons & Simmons LLP and its affiliated practices. Accordingly, references to Simmons & Simmons mean Simmons & Simmons LLP and the other partnerships and other entities or practices authorised to use the name “Simmons & Simmons” or one or more of those practices as the context requires. The word “partner” refers to a member of Simmons & Simmons LLP or an employee or consultant with equivalent standing and qualifications or to an individual with equivalent status in one of Simmons & Simmons LLP’s affiliated practices. For further information on the international entities and practices, refer to simmons-simmons.com/legalresp
3. For all firmwide news and expert commentary, visit our website at simmons-simmons.com or our award-winning online legal service at elexica.com.
4. News is also published via the firm’s page on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/simmons-&-simmons
5. Clients of our corporate practice include national and multinational corporations, leading financial institutions, asset managers and investment funds, governments and industry bodies. With a team of over 250 corporate lawyers based across Europe, the Middle East and Asia, we are known for handling complex and innovative domestic and cross-border transactions. Core areas of focus for the UK corporate practice include mergers & acquisitions (including public takeovers), equity capital markets, private equity, joint ventures and strategic alliances, demergers and corporate restructurings, auction sales, investments by hedge funds, commercial and consumer law, corporate governance and general corporate advisory. The ability to service clients operating in highly regulated markets is a common theme across all our work.
6. For further information, please contact Jodi Young, Head of Marketing & Communications on + 44 20 7825 3134 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
, or Lauryn McKinney, Communications & PR Executive on +44 20 7825 3764 or email email@example.com