Environmental Risk Management
Health and safety is often a critical aspect of operational and management concerns and we appreciate the reputational risks involved.
Our experience advising on all aspects of health and safety including providing expert advice on:
- health and safety policies and procedures
- managing risk at board level
- negotiating with the regulatory authorities
- regulatory investigations and prosecutions
- contaminated land, water pollution and waste water treatment
- dangerous substance regulation.
This is a detailed field with complex and changing legislative requirements, and we are instructed on matters as diverse as:
- nuclear liability.
We have strong expertise in handling regulatory investigations, and we are often called to assist with incident response, and subsequent tactical considerations, in dealing with the HSE, HPA, the EA or local authorities.