If you’re thinking about working flexibly, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re interested in hearing from Simmons & Simmons alumni and other experienced, technically excellent lawyers who enjoy undertaking high calibre work in key industry sectors. You’ll get the opportunity to work on a variety of interesting assignments for world class clients in a way that gives you greater choice and flexibility over when and how you work.
Simmons & Simmons Adaptive opportunities exist for experienced lawyers who specialise in:
- Financial Markets: banking, structured products and derivatives, financial services regulatory and real estate
- Corporate & Commercial: equity capital markets, corporate transactions, major projects, project finance, IT outsourcing and contracts
- Employment: employment, employee benefits and pensions
- Dispute Resolution: commercial and financial markets litigation, insurance litigation, international arbitration and regulatory investigations
Ideally, candidates looking to apply will also have experience of working in one or more of our defined key sectors.
- Flexibility - you will hold complete control over when you choose to take on work and the assignments you work on
- Quality work - the firm’s established sector focus means you will undertake high calibre work for notable clients in key industry sectors
- Support - you will have the support of the firm and access to resources and knowhow, while also retaining the flexibility to work as you choose
Click here to register for Simmons & Simmons Adaptive
“The Simmons & Simmons Adaptive programme is, in a word, excellent. The ability to work for top tier entities on a flexible basis while being fully supported by top tier lawyers is something few consultant contracting programs can offer. Adaptive has opened doors for new long term opportunities which I could never have arranged on my own. Adaptive is not just a contracting solution, it’s a career path for city trained lawyers looking to continue with quality work without having to set up their own legal practice. I just love it.”
“I decided I wanted to work as a legal consultant to have more freedom, diversity on the projects/work I do, and to be able to take on various projects at the same time and manage my own time. The setting up a limited company is a very simple and straightforward process which literally takes 15 minutes. My experience so far using Simmons & Simmons Adaptive has been pleasant. The interview process was relatively smooth and quick and people have been flexible and understanding with respect to other projects I have on the side.”