Cyber and data security risk is high up the corporate agenda in the light of many recent high-profile incidents.
Our team of cybersecurity specialists can advise on the legal and regulatory requirements surrounding cybersecurity preparedness and cybersecurity breaches. This includes managing and advising on litigation risk, including taking conduct in issued proceedings. Our team spans our own offices in Europe, the Middle East and Asia, as well as a network of correspondent firms such that we can provide global coverage and a seamless service. Our experience includes advising clients on:
- information / cybersecurity policies and procedures and incident management plans
- dealing with the investigation into and handling of a cybersecurity or data security incident
- drafting and negotiating cyber and data security provisions in contracts
- contracts for the provision of security related systems and services including firewall and monitoring systems and security testing services
- dealing with IP and information theft
- managing and advising on litigation and reputational risk arising out of a cybersecurity or data security incident, including taking conduct in issued proceedings.