We are part of an integrated Planning and Environment practice and work closely with our real estate, environment, construction, banking and corporate and commercial lawyers to provide a seamless service advising on complex planning and consenting issues.
Working to unlock and maximise the value of real estate based assets that our clients invest in, develop and own is done hand in hand with our clients’ professional team. In doing this we have advised on some of the most challenging projects across all sectors, particularly energy, infrastructure and high value residential and commercial buildings.
- strategic planning advice
- negotiating and securing planning permissions
- environmental impact assessments
- appeals and inquiries
- section 106 planning and other infrastructure agreements
- public law challenges - judicial review and proceedings in the High Court
- development plan representation
- highways law including stopping-up and Transport and Works Act orders
- compulsory purchase - promoting orders, negotiating claims for compensation, advice on the application of Crichell Down rules
- heritage issues (Conservation Areas, Listed Buildings and Tree Preservation Orders)
- environmental aspects, including consenting and permitting
- contaminated land liability advice.