IT & Ecommerce
We deal with the full range of IT and ecommerce issues, from advising on and negotiating agreements for IT systems and the licensing of software, through to advice on specific legal and regulatory issues affecting ecommerce.
Our expertise and experience includes:
- advising on a wide variety of IT procurement and licensing deals covering hardware, software, maintenance and support
- data centre procurement deals including dealing with the real estate, technology, environmental and other issues arising in those deals
- ASP services and cloud computing
- electronic exchange and market data licensing deals
- advising on ecommerce regulatory issues such as distance selling, electronic marketing and advertising, competitions and gaming and defences to liability for ISPs
- advising approximately 20 individual banks on their IT, outsourcing and procurement needs across the Middle East.