The extended Senior Managers Certification Regime (SMCR) became applicable to insurers as of 10 December 2018 and will apply to FCA solo-regulated firms from 09 December 2019. The Simmons & Simmons SMCR Solution is a unique online product created by our in house experts to provide affected firms with the tools needed to both effect and manage compliance in a user friendly and efficient way.
For more details on the SMCR extension, see our SMCR Extension microsite.
The Simmons & Simmons SMCR Solution will provide you with the ability to:
- assign functions and prescribed responsibilities as well as relevant tasks and actions to individuals across your organisation
- train your senior manager and certification staff with role-based e-learning training modules designed specifically for insurers and asset managers
- control and monitor your firm’s compliance using alert and reminder features as well as our custom dashboard and reporting features
- keep accurate records of your firm’s compliance at an individual and organisation level including storage of evidentiary and other related documentation.
A subscription to the Simmons & Simmons SMCR Solution provides you with all the essential tools you need to achieve and manage compliance across your organisation. This includes access to:
- Automated workflow and alert functionality
- Expertly prepared e-learning modules that are role and scenario based
- Custom dashboards, reports and visualisations
- Record keeping facilities and more.
The Simmons & Simmons SMCR Solution can also be integrated with most HR and learning management systems. For more information or a demo, please contact SMCRTeam@simmons-simmons.com.