Clare is a supervising associate within the financial markets litigation group in our international dispute resolution practice. She has acted for a number of financial institutions in relation to contentious regulatory investigations and commercial disputes. In 2015, Clare spent 6 months on secondment to the Enforcement Division of the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Recent Work
- advising a financial institution on an internal investigation relating to compliance with governance and controls regulation
- advising a bank in relation to regulatory investigation by the FCA and other regulators around the world
- acting for a major financial institution in UK High Court litigation in relation to alleged failure to settle a distressed debt trade
- acting for a bank in the UK High Court in a fraud claim
- advising a bank on an internal investigation into certain allegations made by a whistleblower
Clare joined Simmons & Simmons in September 2011 and qualified into the dispute resolution group in September 2013.