Federica is a supervising associate in the Corporate group in London. She has a wide range of corporate experience and specialises in mergers and acquisitions (private and public), corporate restructuring and joint ventures, private equity acquisitions and disposals, as well as providing general corporate, corporate governance and commercial advice.
Federica has experience in the financial institutions, life science, energy and infrastructure and TMT sectors, acting on a number of transactions for global investment banks, AIM quoted companies, multi-national companies, private equity funds and their portfolio companies.
- Recent Work
- advising SunEdison on their UK start-up and the acquisition, development and sale of one of the largest pipelines of UK solar assets
- advising Venture Life Group plc on its acquisition of oral care company Periproducts Limited and on its fundraising
- advising PCCW Global on its acquisition of certain investments, supplier agreements and assets of Gateway Carrier Services, which forms part of Vodacom Business Africa Group (Pty) Limited
- advising Intertrust Group Holding S.A. on its acquisition of Walkers Management Services, a leading provider of corporate, company secretarial and fiduciary services
- advising on the acquisition of an Italian residential mortgage business by Barclays from Macquarie. Macquarie Bank's portfolio of Italian mortgage loans had a book value of approximately €1.1bn
- advising the Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG) on the sale of the Fire Service College to Capita.
Federica originally studied and practiced law in Italy before moving to the City of London for a Master Degree in Banking Law and Regulation of Financial Markets (London School of Economics & Queen Mary University). She subsequently qualified as a Solicitor in England and Wales and joined the Corporate group of Simmons & Simmons in 2007.