Jonas Van Campenhout
Jonas’ practice focuses on various aspects of Belgian employment law, with a particular emphasis on individual and collective labour relations, transfer of business and welfare at work.
- Recent Work
- drafting employment contracts, work regulations and policies
- advising on and implementing dismissals (individual, multiple or collective)
- advising on the law relating to all forms of leave
- drafting company level collective labour agreements
- advising on employee termination protection
- advising on the employment aspects of corporate mergers, acquisitions, disposals and business transfers
- advising on missions and operation of works council, committee for prevention and protection at the workplace and trade union delegation
- pre litigation negotiations
- appearances in court.
Jonas graduated from the University of Leuven (“K.U. Leuven”) in 2009 and became a member of the Brussels Bar (Dutch-speaking section) in the same year. He joined Simmons & Simmons in 2011.
Jonas is fluent in Dutch, French and English.