Marie-Hélène has experience in all aspects of employment and social security law, both contentious and non-contentious. This includes advising clients on an individual level and on a collective level. Marie-Hélène has particular experience in advising clients on all employment and social security law aspects of reorganisations and/or collective dismissals.
- Recent Work
- advising companies in relation to the wage moderation legislation
- advising a company in the asset management sector in relation to the management of a TUPE transfer
- litigation before the labour court in relation to the termination of a senior executive
- drafting an employment contract for a senior executive
- advice in relation to the establishment of a self-employed relationship.
Marie-Hélène has been a member of the Brussels Bar since 1995 and she joined Simmons & Simmons in December 2006 as an associate. She has written a number of publications and has been a regular speaker at conferences on employment and related topics. Marie-Hélène is a native French speaker, she is fluent in English and has a good working knowledge of Italian and Dutch.