Michael is a lawyer based in our Munich office. He specialises on advising general Real Estate related issues and especially complex Real Estate transactions. He also advises on general corporate issues. Furthermore, he represents our clients in court on corporate law related issues. Michael is member of our Real Estate and Corporate & Commercial group.
- Recent Work
- advising Round Hill Capital LLC on general corporate issues
- advising Bridgestone on acquiring TomTom Telematics with a total value of €910m
- advising a mezzanine capital provider on financing several Real Estate projects in Germany
- advising a leading asset management on tenancy and property law matters including transactions in Germany
- advising an Irish company on corporate law on the establishment of a German branch.
Michael studied law at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University in Munich as well as at the Aristotle University Thessaloniki. During his legal traineeship he gained practical experience in the field of private construction and architectural law as well as Real Estate law in a leading German law firm.
Michael has been admitted to the German bar in January 2019 and joined Simmons & Simmons in December of 2018.