Nunzio is a specialist in the energy, infrastructure and real estate sectors and is responsible for the administrative and regulatory practice for the Milan office.
He is also an expert in the project finance/project bond field, having worked for more than ten years on the Italian largest project finance/project bond transactions.
His practice focuses on judicial and extra-judicial activity for international sponsors, financial institutions and industrial companies (both domestic and foreign) as well as for public entities.
- Recent Work
- advising an important toll road in relation to a project bond of this toll road BOT concession
- advising a syndicate of banks in relation to a project financing and to a bridge financing for the development of an important toll road
- advising a public limited company managing the public transport services in an important city in connection with the issuance of its notes. The notes are addressed to qualified investors outside the US and listed on the Irish Stock Exchange. Our advice included all related public law aspects
- advising a leading Italian bank as Lead Manager in connection with the issuance by a company managing the underground of an important city in Italy of Senior Secured Amortizing Fixed Rate Notes to qualified investors outside the United States, including all public law aspects and intercreditor arrangements and the sharing of security with the European Investment Bank
- advising a leading Italian bank as Lead Manager, in connection with the issuance by an utility company mainly active in the waste sector of notes addressed to qualified investors outside the US. The notes are listed on the Irish Stock Exchange
- advising an Italian construction company in relation to the development of the new Rome Stadium
- advising leading funds as sponsors and a leading company active in the energy sector as borrower on the refinancing of the existing financial debt through the establishment of a EMTN programme and a bank refinancing
- advising a leading Japanese group on the acquisition of a company controlled by a leading energy company, owning the 25% of the exploitation permit for a field in Southern Italy.
Nunzio graduated in 1996 from the University of Messina J.D., cum laude and was admitted to the Milan Bar in 2004.
He worked for several leading international and domestic law firms where he was in charge of the administrative and regulatory department.
He is regularly quoted in the domestic and international legal directories for his work in the energy and infrastructure sectors.