Róisín is an associate in the employment group and is involved in both contentious and non-contentious employment law issues. Róisín has worked on employment tribunal claims relating to sex discrimination, harassment and equal pay on behalf of a number of large financial institutions. Róisín also advises on day to day employment law matters, including grievance and disciplinary investigations, redundancy exercises, employment documents and multi-jurisdictional employment projects.
- Recent Work
- assisting with a high value employment claim relating to harassment and sex discrimination for a major investment bank
- advising on TUPE matters
- advising on employment documentation for the senior executive of a high profile joint venture in the energy sector
- advising on exit negotiations for a senior manager of a major financial institution
- co-ordinating multi-jurisdictional advice
- advising clients on employment matters throughout the employment lifecycle.
Róisín joined Simmons & Simmons as a trainee solicitor in March 2014 and qualified into the employment department in March 2016. During her training contract, Róisín spent six months on secondment with a major financial institution.