Tim supports corporate clients on a wide variety of transactions and processes, including IPOs, public fundraisings, public and private mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, restructurings and general corporate advisory work. He focuses in particular on advising public companies listed on both AIM and the Main Market on a range of issues which affect PLCs.
- Recent Work
- advising Sanne Group plc in connection with its £90.1m Main Market fundraising to fund the proposed acquisition of IFS, a leading Mauritian-based provider of fund and corporate administration services, for a total consideration of approximately US$127.3m (£101.9m)
- advising Stifel Nicolaus Europe as NOMAD on the AIM IPO of Oxford Biodynamics plc
- advising Venture Life Group plc on its acquisition of Periproducts Limited, and related AIM fundraising
- advising RBC Capital Markets, Panmure Gordon and a number of major international banks on a £232.6m Rights Issue by RPC Group Plc to fund its €650m (£470m) acquisition of GCS Group
- advising NetScientific plc on its disposal of FrontierBiosciences Limited, and its £20m placing and additional offer fundraising.
Tim trained and qualified at another large international law firm between for five years (completing three client secondments in the process), before moving to a Top 50 UK regional firm with an equity capital markets focus in 2012. Tim joined Simmons & Simmons in 2015.