Yaprak is a lawyer in our Frankfurt office. She advises national and international clients on the regulatory aspects of banking and finance law.
- Recent Work
- advising national and international credit institutions on regulatory aspects
- advising foreign market participants on prudential licensing issues
- advising foreign investment managers on fund distribution in Germany
- advising foreign financial service providers on the operation of branches in Germany
- advising credit institutions and investment firms in preparation for the market access in Germany.
Yaprak studied law at the Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg and holds an LL.M. degree in "Business & Economic Law".
Yaprak gained several years of experience at a leading audit firm in the Financial Services – Regulatory Management department. She provided numerous consulting services on regulatory requirements before moving to Simmons & Simmons in October 2017.