We advise leading arrangers, issuers, originators, servicers and rating agencies on domestic and cross-border transactions involving a wide variety of asset classes, including:
- residential mortgages, commercial mortgages and real estate leases;
- consumer assets including personal loans, car loans and credit card receivables;
- lease and hire purchase receivables;
- commercial loans;
- trade receivables and supply chain financing;
- whole business securitisations (including in relation to regulated industries); and
- exchange traded funds / exchange traded products.
We have experience of conventional true sale structures, covered bonds, secured loan structures, trust structures, synthetic securitisations, asset backed commercial paper conduits and repackaging vehicles. We regularly advise on transactions listed on the London, Irish, Luxembourg and other main stock exchanges, rated by the major rating agencies and structured for repurchase arrangements with the Bank of England or the European Central Bank.